- COMPANY PHILOSOPHY
- • Global
- • Creative
- • How People Live
- H.P.FRANCE NY Inc. (New York)
- 98 Christopher Street, Grand Floor New York, NY 10014 U.S.A.
- H.P.FRANCE S.A.R.L. (Paris)
- 191,Rue Saint Honore 75001 Paris FRANCE
- DESTINATION 27 S.A.R.L (Paris)
- 191, Rue Saint Honore 75001 Paris FRANCE
- H.P.FRANCE S.A. (Tokyo)
- Name: H.P.FRANCE S.A.
- Established: 1984
- Registered Address: 2-22-6 Higashi Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo 110-0015, Japan
- Capital: ¥50,000,000
- Annual Sales: ¥10,746,000,000 (As of February 28, 2015)
- President and CEO: Takanao Muramatsu
- Number of Employees: 615 (As of February 28, 2015)
- Major Business Areas: Retail, Wholesale, Production, Trade Show, Consulting and PR in fashion and life style field. Arts Support.
Founded in Tokyo
- Opened women's fashion retail store in Harajuku, Tokyo
- Established Harajuku Project, LTD. (Currently H.P.FRANCE S.A.)
CEO: Takanao Muramatsu
Born in Japan, Takanao Muramatsu graduated university and first worked for a publishing company where he started taking interest in the American culture. In 1984 he started a young and casual fashion retail store, and established Harajuku Project, LTD in Tokyo the following year. After a few years in 1989, he expanded to Paris and established H.P.FRANCE SARL. In 2001, Muramatsu took the opportunity to launch destination New York, a specialty boutique in the Meatpacking district which offered everything from fashion and arts to interior goods. He also established H.P.FRANCE NY, a local office in NY.Read More →